Advantages for the healthcare professional
Nurse call alarms triggered from the CareApp can be sent to any alarm handling system: a text message to a volunteer, control room or the IQ Messenger SmartApp of a nearby healthcare professional. Alarm messages from other systems in the residence can also be seamlessly integrated within the solution. In the event of an alarm coming from smart lifestyle monitoring sensors, door and bed detectors and personal alarm solutions, the CareApp tablet can start an automatic video call connection for the healthcare professional. In this way, the healthcare professional can immediately assess whether help is needed.
Healthcare professionals receive alarms on a central station or on a smart device. The enriched interface offers healthcare professionals the possibility to:
- Call back automatically in the event of an alarm, so the client does not have to answer the call first;
- Check whether the client has taken his or her medication;
- Adjust calls using the red or green nurse call buttons;
- Adjust calls on a smart device and / or by an NFC tag or QR code scan at the home;
- Viewing a camera image that is already present in the home;
- Starting an assistance call when extra help is needed quickly;
- In addition to ‘assistance call’, ‘call’, ‘present’ and ‘absent’ (in and out of the room) are also supported;
- Easily assign alarms for one or more clients;
- When the tablet is insufficiently charged or no longer connected, a caregiver, healthcare professional or administrator can be informed.